HYGIENIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE PVT. LTD.,
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The following topics are covered below:-
- Information We Collect About You
- Information We May Collect through Automated Means
- Use of Information We Collect about You
- When We May Share Your Information
- How We Protect Your Information
- Business Transfers/Corporate Changes
- Email Opt-Out
- Third Party Sites
- How You Can Contact Us
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect information about you when you interact with the websites, facebook and other social media pages/accounts including when you log in/access, create and account, join our mailing list, request a service, request information, communicate with customer care service, apply for a job, or upload any content to the websites through various means, including your social media account, which may feed information to the websites/pages, click on any link provided etc., The information we may collect includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Contact information (including name, postal addresses, email address, and telephone numbers etc.,);
- Purchase and transaction information (including payment card information, billing and mailing address, and information about the products and services that you purchased etc.,) in case if such facility is made available on the website;
- Login credentials
- Demographic information (including age/ birthdate, gender, and country in which you are located, geographic location etc.,);
- Preference regarding products and services;
- Social Media handles;
- Information that you chose to submit in connection with your comments or inquiries;
- Photographs and other content that you provide;
- Employment history, education history, and all other information contained in a resume uploaded through our site or submitted through an online application form
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATED MEANS
We may automatically collect information about the devices that you use to interact with the websites, as well as information about how you interact with the websites. The information that we automatically collect may include, but not limited to, the following:
- IP address and other device identifiers;
- Location based on internet protocol (IP) address;
- Language your system uses and country and time zone where device is located;
- Browser type and version;
- Operating system type;
- Information you searched for on the websites;
- When and for how long you visited the websites;
- Pages you visited while on the websites and time spent on those pages, frequency of access etc.,
- Web page that referred you to our websites / social media pages etc.,
The information that we collect may be associated with any personal information that you have provided to us.
3. USE OF INFORATION THAT WE COLEECT ABOUT YOU
We may use the information we collect about you to do following: –
- Contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for promotional purposes or in relation to any activity that you have done through the website.
- Respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
- Improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- Review site/page trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- Security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites/Pages.
- Sharing of updates/promo information. We might send your information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- Analytics. We may use third – party analytics services, such as cookies, web server logs, and web beacons to help us analyse visitor’s use of our sites. The information collected through these technologies, including your IP address, may be disclosed to the analytics provider and other relevant third parties that use the information to analyse the use of the websites/pages.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
4. WHEN WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We may share information with event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
Your internet browser or mobile device may allow you to block the transmission of certain information. For example, you may be able to configure your browser to notify you when you receive certain types of cookies, restrict or disable certain cookies, or block cookies altogether. You may choose to enable these options, but doing so may prevent you from using many of the core features and functions available on the websites.
6. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to keeping personal information secure. We limit access to personal information only to those who have a business need. We keep personal information only for the duration of valid business requirements or as required by law.
7. BUSINESS TRANSFERS/ CORPORATE CHANGES
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer all information related to the websites/social media pages, including personal information:
- To subsequent owner, co-worker, or operator of one or more of the websites/social media pages; or
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our stock and assets; or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
8. EMAIL OPT-OUT
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com.It may take about 7 days to process your request.
9. THIRD PARTY SITES
If you click any link to third party websites, you may be taken to websites/social media platforms we do not control. This policy does not apply to the privacy practices of those websites/social media pages. We are therefore not responsible for these third party sites.
10. HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
Hygienic Research Institute Pvt. Ltd. 602 Supreme Chambers, 6th Floor, Off Veera Desai Road, Andheri (W) Mumbai – 400 053, INDIA.