This site (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Hygienic Research Institute Private Limited (“we” or “us”) for your information, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site; however, your access and use of the Site is subjected to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws.
- All beauty information on the Site is provided solely for general consumer understanding and education. It is subject to change without notice. Because this Site, and all content comprising the Site, is for educational purposes only, there is nothing on the Site that should be used as a substitute for medical advice, including advice about beauty and skin care, and/or any issues related to beauty and skin care. Access and use of this Site is completely voluntary and is the sole risk of the User.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which HRIPL, and its directors and employees shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- We strongly advise you to always seek the advice of a beauty technician and/or provider with any questions about beauty and skin care or any medical condition.
- All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of HRIPL. The software, text, images, illustrations, graphics, video and audio used on this Site belong to HRIPL. No material from this Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, broadcasted, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from HRIPL. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Hygienic Research Institute (HRI) and HRI logo is a registered trademark of HRIPL. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from HRIPL.
- Specifically, you should not attempt to “pass off” any of the Material as your own work. Modification of the Material or use of the Material for any other purpose is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the use of any material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. Users are prohibited from using any Marks.
- HRIPL own or licence from third parties all Site content. All Site content including copyright and other intellectual property rights in all materials presented on the Site (including but not limited to text, audio, video, sound, software, graphical images and other materials), trademarks and logos on this Site remains the sole property of HRIPL and is protected under all relevant Copyright, Trademark and other applicable laws. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting any license or rights to use or distribute or reproduce, modify or disseminate any Site content.
- The Site and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- HRIPL expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- HRIPL shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- HRIPL may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. HRIPL may monitor access to the Site.
- The terms and conditions will be terminated immediately without notice from us if in our sole discretion in any event you fail to comply with any term or provision hereunder. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this Site and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms or otherwise. In the event of termination, the disclaimers of warranties and limitations of liabilities, damages and remedies set forth herein shall survive.
- HRIPL may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. HRIPL reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will HRIPL be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use HRIPL’s website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold HRIPL harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- HRIPL makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements;(b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error- free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from HRIPL or through the website shall create any warranty not expressly made herein
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to HRIPL. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. HRIPL reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Material, or from the use of the Internet generally.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. HRIPL disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that HRIPL is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. HRIPL is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. HRIPL is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced solely in accordance with the laws of the India and the courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in this regard.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.